Frequently Asked Question's
Do you provide me with a lock?
- No. You provide your own lock - that way you're the only one with a key! It is your stuff after all.
Can I access my unit 365 days a year, 24 hours a day?
- Of course you can!
When is rent due?
- Rent is always due on the first of the month - for that month (so it's pre-paid).
How can I pay for my storage unit?
- We take cash, cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Canadian Tire money...
Is there a charge if I'm late to pay?
- Per the lease agreement, we do charge a late fee.
What's the best way to make sure I always pay on time?
- If you leave a credit card on file we can just Auto-charge it each month until you vacate - it's simple and it's easy.
Can I use the dumpster on the site?
- That's why we put it there...
What should I do when I want to leave the unit?
- Please call us a couple weeks before and let us know, then make sure you take all your things (garbage included) and then let us know you're out so we can get your deposit back to you.